- NO Outside Food or Drink.
- Trampoline jumping is an extreme sport, play at your own risk.
- Jump within your own ability.
- Jump USA Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Jump USA Park is not responsible for children left unattended.
- NO running, racing, rough-housing, tackling, shoving, playing tag.
- NO climbing on walls or touching the top pads.
- NO sitting anywhere on the trampoline courts or pads.
- NO jumping, sitting, or standing in padded areas.
- NO throwing balls, toys, or any other objects on the trampoline courts.
- NO touching or leaning on the nets.
- NO food, drink, candy or gum allowed on the trampoline courts or platforms.
- NO belt buckles or studs on clothing. Please remove all keys, keychains,
sharp or pointed objects from apparel or pockets.
- NO shoes on the trampoline courts. Please wear socks at all times.
- NO ONE allowed on courts without a signed waiver & approved wristband.
- NO ONE younger than seven years of age allowed on the main trampoline courts or the dodgeball courts.